Net profit amount –after the interior tax and without the capitalism profits- during the period of the fiscal year 2002/2003 until the fiscal year 2008/2009 compared with the fiscal year 1991/1992, the following:
Valued in : ( one million pounds )
|Net Profit after tax
- The company management are careful of support by all of its of energies and the potentials of the great hotels management companies which contracted with it in management and operation of its historical and recent hotels in order to progress , achieving quality and the excellence of the tourism product ,taking development and renovation reasons ,and support its hotels with technology tools day after day to enable them for the competition and attracting the pioneers in this age which is highly competitive ,this matter is the reason of increasing and maximizing the income.
- The company has carried out the overall development for the historical hotels and partial development for the recent hotels in order to maximize the income.
- Maximizing the role of the supervision at the performance of the foreign management companies in managing the hotels in the financial , quality observation and marketing fields in order to improve the service including the increase of the occupancy rate and that affects on increasing the income.
- Maximizing the role of the company and its representatives in following –up of the joint companies and its board of directors that contribute in achieving the best return of the contributions.
- The On going following – up to rationalization expenses and reducing expenditures, in order to increase the income.